Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Crap...I'm a blogger.
So, here it is. I have joined the world of bloggers. I have long since fought this but have decided it is time. I am not sure who will want to read this or if anyone every will. Even as I write this I have been interrupted 3 times for water gun repair, so to say that any thoughts of mine will make sense or run congruently together is somewhat of a stretch, but I will give it a shot! Besides it truly does seem like the easiest way to let people in on what our day-to-day madness looks like. Well, easy for most people. I guarantee you within the first week of making my parents aware of this they will claim that their computer has become virus laiden as a result. Well, I gotta go. The dino nuggets and fries are done, and the boys are hungry. Maybe sometime in the next 10 years I will post again and let y'all know what our not-so-easy good life is all about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment